• (2009) B.E., Posts and Telecommunications Institute of Technology, Vietnam
• (2016) M.S., Chung-Ang University
• (2019) Ph.D., Chung-Ang University
• (2009~2014) Senior Engineer, GTEL corp., Vietnam
• (2019~2020) Postdoctoral Researcher, University of Bern, Switzerland
• (2020~Present) Assistant Professor, Sejong University
Wireless communication, future Internet, mobile cloudification, network softwarization, Intelligence of Things, intelligent system, 5G/6G and beyond
• Hit ratio and content quality tradeoff for adaptive bitrate streaming in edge caching systems, IEEE JSYST, 2021.
• User-aware and flexible proactive caching using LSTM and ensemble learning in IoT-MEC networks, IEEE IoTJ, 2021.
• Dynamic resource orchestration for service capability maximization in fog-enabled connected vehicle networks, IEEE TCC, 2021.
• Deep-reinforcement-learning-based hierarchical time-division-duplexing control for dense wireless and mobile networks, IEEE TWC, 2021.
• The sky is the edge - Toward mobile coverage from the sky, IEEE IC, 2021.
• DeepGuard: Efficient anomaly detection in SDN with fine-grained traffic flow monitoring, IEEE TNSM, 2020.
• SGCO: Stabilized green crosshaul orchestration for dense IoT offloading services, IEEE JSAC, 2018.
In 2015, UN member states agreed to 17 global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all. This person’s work contributes towards the following SDG(s):