o (2010) Bachelor Degree (BSc), Aleppo University, Republic of Syria.
o (2015) Master of Engineering, Ciro University, Egypt.
o (2019) Ph.D., Kyung Hee University, Republic of Korea.
o (Nov. 2010 – Aug. 2013 ) Lecturer, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Sana’a Community College, Republic of Yemen.
o (Nov. 2011 – Oct. 2012 ) Lecturer, Department of Biomedical Engineering, International Union College, Republic of Yemen.
o (May 2012 – Oct. 2012 ) Lecturer, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Yemeni Jordanian University, Republic of Yemen.
o (Oct. 2015 – Sep. 2019) Senior Researcher & Developer, YOZMA BMTech Co., Ltd., Medical Engineering R&D Center, Republic of Korea.
o (Sep. 2019 – April 2020) Executive Engineering Director, YOZMA BMTech Co., Ltd., Medical Engineering R&D Center, Republic of Korea.
o (May 2020 – Feb. 2022) Post-Doctoral Researcher, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Kyung Hee University University, Republic of Korea.
o (March 2022 – Present) Assistant Professor, Department of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Sejong University Seoul, Republic of Korea.
o Artificial Intelligence
o Machine Learning
o Deep Learning
o Deep Reinforcement Learning
o Image and Signal Processing
o Medical Imaging
o AI-based NLP
o DXA Imaging
o AI-based Medical Applications and Services
o AI-based Energy Management Platform
1. "Fast deep learning computer-aided diagnosis of COVID-19 based on digital chest x-ray images", 2021.
2. "Evaluation of Deep Learning Detection and Classification towards Computer-aided Diagnosis of Breast Lesions in Digital X-ray Mammograms", 2020.
3. "Natural object manipulation using anthropomorphic robotic hand through deep reinforcement learning and deep grasping probability network", 2021.
4. "A fully integrated computer-aided diagnosis system for digital X-ray mammograms via deep learning detection, segmentation, and classification", 2018.
5. "Skin lesion segmentation in dermoscopy images via deep full resolution convolutional networks", 2018.
6. "Denoising images of dual energy X-ray absorptiometry using non-local means filters", 2018.
7. "Femur segmentation in DXA imaging using a machine learning decision tree", 2018.
8. "Simultaneous Detection and Classification of Breast Masses in Digital Mammograms via a Deep Learning YOLO-based CAD System", 2018.
9. "An automatic computer-aided diagnosis system for breast cancer in digital mammograms via deep belief network", 2017.
10. "A rapid algebraic 3D volume image reconstruction technique for cone beam computed tomography", 2017.
11. "ArCAR: A Novel Deep Learning Computer-Aided Recognition for Character-Level Arabic Text Representation and Recognition", 2021.
12. "Gender Identification and Classification of Drosophila melanogaster Flies Using Machine Learning Techniques", 2022.
13. "Artificial intelligence-based approach for misogyny and sarcasm detection from Arabic texts", 2022.
14. "Arabic Document Classification: Performance Investigation of Preprocessing and Representation Techniques", 2022.
In 2015, UN member states agreed to 17 global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all. This person’s work contributes towards the following SDG(s):