• (2011) B.A., Yonsei University
• (2013) M.A., Yonsei University
• (2018) Ph.D., Yonsei University
• (2018.3~2019.8) Post-Doctoral Fellow, Yonsei University
• (2018.8~2019.5) Visiting Scholar and Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, Michigan University
• (2018.9~2019.4) Research Professor, Yonsei University
• (2019.5~2020.8) Associate Research Fellow, Construction & Economy Research Institute of Korea
• (2020.9~Present) Assistant Professor, Sejong University
Sustainable Construction Engineering and Management: Greenhouse Gas Management, Energy Saving Measures, Renewable Energy (e.g., Photovoltaic System, Fuel Cell, Ground Source Heat Pump, etc.), Energy Policy, Building Energy Consumption, Green Remodeling, Building Operation & Management Strategy, Building Energy Efficiency Rating, Energy Benchmark, Greenhouse Gas Benchmark, Multi-Family Housing Complexes, Educational Facilities, Office Building.
Decision Support System: Geographical Information System, Data Mining, Machine Learning, Case-Based Reasoning, Artificial Neural Network, Multi-Objective Optimization, Life Cycle Assessment, Life Cycle Cost, Building Energy Simulation, Mathematical Modeling.
• (2012~Present) Author of over 50 SCI(E) journal papers on Human centered smart & sustainable construction engineering and management
• (2012.11) Best Paper Award, Proceeding of Korea Institute of Construction Engineering and Management
• (2014.11) Excellent paper Award, Proceeding of Korea Institute of Construction Engineering and Management
• (2016.9) Best Researcher Award in BK21 Plus
In 2015, UN member states agreed to 17 global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all. This person’s work contributes towards the following SDG(s):