2015 Ph.D., Sejong University
2010 M.S., National University of Civil Engineering, Vietnam
2001 B.S., National University of Civil Engineering, Vietnam
• (2016.03-present) Sejong University, Assistant Professor
• (2003.09-2016.02) Vinh University, Lecturer
• (2001.07-2003.09) Consultancy Construction Company of Hanoi University of Civil Engineering, Structural Engineer.
• Numerical simulation of structures.
• Dynamic behavior of materials.
• Effects of impact and blast loading.
• Failure analysis of RC and FRC structures.
• Safety assessment of building and structures.
• Development of material models for RC, FRC, and UHPFRC.
• Application of Machine Learning in Structural Engineering
• Successful development of FE modeling of RC and FRC structures under impact and blast loadings.
• Failure analysis of RC, prestressed concrete, and FRC panels, beams, and columns under impact and blast loading.
• Safety assessment of nuclear power plant building under an aircraft crash.
• Proposed empirical equation for determining the impact force-time history of the missile containing fuel.
• Proposed empirical equations for predicting the thickness of RC panels under impact loading.
• Predicting the damage of RC panels under impact loading using machine learning approach