2016 Ph.D. Sejong University., Korea.
2008 M.S. linköping University., Sweden.
2001 B.S. Punjab University., Pakistan
• (2017-present) Assistant Professor of Department of Nano Engineering Sejong University, South Korea
• (2009-2011) Development enginer, Ecospark AB, Stockholm sweden.
• (2010-2011) Lecturer Federal Urdu University, Pakistan.
• CVD/PVD and chemical synthesis, characterization and Performance of novel layered transition metal dichalcogenides (LTMDs) materials.
• Wafer-size, continuous and large area production of high-quality graphene and LTMDs mono-to-few layers using CVD/PVD method.
• Synthesis of new MXenes, CVD of high crystalline MXenes and the study on their energy applications.
• Synthesis and characterization of large-area and continuous mono to few layers of two-dimensiona materials by CVD and sputtering for electrical transport properties. All the results are reported in peer review scientific articles.
• Design heterostructures such as graphene, layered transition metal dichalcogenides (LTMDs), hexagonal boron nitride (h-BN) and layered oxides by CVD and their novel device applications, including semiconductor solar cell as well as DSSC. All the results are published in well repute journals.
• Solution-based synthesis to fabricate porous LTMDs nanostructures by chemical bath and hydrothermal process, and electrocatalytic properties like HER, OER and ORR.
In 2015, UN member states agreed to 17 global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all. This person’s work contributes towards the following SDG(s):