2018 Ph.D., Dongguk University, South Korea.
2011 M.S., Karlstad University, Sweden.
2008 B.S., Comsats University, Pakistan.
• (2019-present) School of Intelligent Mechatronics Engineering, Sejong University, South Korea. (Assistant Professor)
• (2018-2019) Department of Software, Gachon University, South Korea. (Postdoctoral Researcher)
• (2014-2018) Electronics and Electrical Engineering Department, Dongguk University, South Korea. (Research Assistant)
• (2012-2014) Department of Electrical Engineering, The Superior College, Pakistan. (Senior Lecturer)
• Gaze Classification, Estimation and Tracking, Driver’s behavior and emotion analysis for autonomous cars, ocular regions segmentation for biometrics identification, Machine Vision, Pattern Recognition, Deep Learning, Fuzzy Systems
• Sclera-Net: Accurate sclera segmentation in various sensor images based on residual encoder and decoder network.
• IrisDenseNet: Robust iris segmentation using densely connected fully convolutional networks in the images by visible light and near-infrared light camera sensors.
• Deep learning-based gaze detection system for automobile drivers using a NIR camera sensors
In 2015, UN member states agreed to 17 global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all. This person’s work contributes towards the following SDG(s):